Tocal College Open Days
Our College Open Days are a wonderful opportunity to visit Tocal and experience first hand all that it can offer students who are eager for a rewarding career in agriculture, agribusiness or horse breeding and training.
The Open Days are held on the Fridays of the winter and spring school holidays and provide prospective students, their families and carers an ideal forum to visit the College and get a feel for what life as a student is really like. Should you require accommodation while attending the Open Days, Tocal College has a range of excellent and affordable accommodation options. These include motel rooms, flats and cottages. Please contact our accommodation booking team for further information at email@example.com.
Each day's activities include:
- an overview of full-time courses,
- a description of career opportunities,
- information on fees and financial assistance,
- inspection of College campus facilities,
- tour of Tocal's commercial farms and training facilities,
- opportunities to chat with staff and also undertake an informal interview (if desired).
2020 Open Days
- Friday 10 & 17 July
- Friday 2 & 9 October
General program for the day
10.00am - morning tea
10.30am - talk on courses and employment opportunities
12.00pm - lunch available in College Dining Hall ($10 p.p.), please book on 1800 025 520 or 02 4939 8888, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.00pm - tour of College farms
3.00-3.30pm - conclusion
- Application form completed (available online or on request)
- Medical History form completed (available online or on request)
- Interview (this is an informal chat with one of our lecturers to see if our programs are right for you)
- Copy of birth certificate or other acceptable proof of ID
- Copy of most recent school report (can be updated later)
- Copy of two references (optional if school report provided)
- Scholarship form submitted by November (optional)
You can find more information about Open Days and the application process in the Open Days checklist.
If you have any questions or wish to make bookings for lunch please contact us on 1800 025 520 or 02 4939 8888, or email email@example.com
Want to find out about news, events, courses and publications?