2021 Virtual Open Day
We regret that Tocal College was unable to conduct our usual live Open Days, originally planned for 24 September and 1 October, due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Instead we recorded a few videos to give future students an introduction to the courses and a virtual tour of the campus and farms. View it in the window below by scrolling and playing the videos, or head over to the Virtual Tour website.
The next step
If you have questions about studying at Tocal, submit them via this quick online form and we will respond to you personally.
If you are interested in finding out more, let us know via this form and we will be in touch.
Applications to study in 2022 are open. Online applications are non-binding, but allow us to be in contact with you with more information about the application process and to also answer specific questions. You are therefore encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
In the meantime, those that would like to have a phone or video interview as part of the application process can contact the Student Administration Officer, Karen at email@example.com to organise an appointment.
As we realise how valuable it is to be able to visit the College, we will continue to look for the first opportunity to reopen to individuals, families and small groups. You will then be welcome to inspect the campus and farms, or meet with staff.
For further information about the online event or the application process, please email the Deputy Principal, James at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application form completed (available online or on request)
- Medical History form completed (available through online form above or on request)
- Interview (this is an informal chat with one of our lecturers to see if our programs are right for you)
- Copy of birth certificate or other acceptable proof of ID
- Copy of most recent school report (can be updated later)
- Copy of two references (optional if school report provided)
- Scholarship form submitted by November (optional, download here)
Want to find out about news, events, courses and publications?