Tocal College Open Days
Our College Open Days are a wonderful opportunity to visit Tocal and experience first hand all that it can offer students who are eager for a rewarding career in agriculture, agribusiness or horse breeding and training.
The Open Days are held on the Fridays of the winter and spring school holidays and provide prospective students, their families and carers an ideal forum to visit the College and get a feel for what life as a student is really like.
Each day's activities include:
- an overview of full-time courses,
- a description of career opportunities,
- information on fees and financial assistance,
- inspection of College campus facilities,
- tour of Tocal's commercial farms and training facilities,
- opportunities to chat with staff and also undertake an informal interview (if desired).
2019 Open Days
- Friday 12 & 19 July
- Friday 4 & 11 October
General program for the day
- 10.00am - morning tea
- 10.30am - talk on courses and employment opportunities
- 12.00pm - lunch available in College Dining Hall ($10 p.p.), please book below.
- 2.00pm - tour of College farms
- 3.00-3.30pm - conclusion
For more information and to make bookings for lunch please contact us on 1800 025 520 or 02 4939 8888, or email email@example.com
Want to find out about news, events, courses and publications?