About this course
A skills development and improvement program designed by Tocal College and industry experts specifically for the viticulture industry.
Participants will develop knowledge and skills in interpreting and applying control measures in a biosecurity plan to protect viticulture enterprises from the entry and spread of biosecurity threats.
It is designed for vineyard workers and is delivered as a one-day face-to-face workshop.
The course aims to develop knowledge and skills in:
- identify a range of biosecurity threats to vineyard operations
- accessing and understanding a biosecurity plan
- completing risk identification and determine control measures
- identifying how to incorporate and apply control measures in their work
- completing cleaning and hygiene operations.
At a glance:
|Course duration:||1 day|
|Start date:||Multiple intakes|
|Number of units:||1|
|Indicative fees:||This course is fully subsidised by AgSkilled for eligible participants.|
This course has been developed by Tocal College specifically for the viticulture industry and is funded by the NSW Government’s AgSkilled™ program.
- Identify biosecurity threats & determine control measures for the site.
- Apply biosecurity control measures
- Monitor biosecurity procedures
This course is fully subsidised by AgSkilled for eligible participants.
One day face to face workshop
- Mix of classroom and hands-on outdoor activities delivered by experienced industry professionals
- Learning resources will be provided
You must meet the eligibility requirements of the NSW funded training program applied under to secure your subsidised training.
This course is aligned to the following national unit of competency:
- AHCBIO303 - Apply biosecurity measures
For information on students rights and responsibilities, and the Tocal College Code of Practice see Student policies.
|Pokolbin||29th April 2022|
Want to find out about news, events, courses and publications?