AgSkilled supported training is available to those with a genuine interest in the targeted agricultural industries in NSW (cotton, grains, rice, horticulture and viticulture). This includes producers, farm staff, contractors, jobseekers and industry professionals.
- be at least 15 years old and no longer at school
- live in NSW, or their primary workplace i.e. office building be located in NSW*
(If you live, and your primary workplace is in another state, but you service NSW, you are not eligible)
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen
- have a genuine interest in the NSW Cotton or Grains industry (a genuine interest includes those seeking to attain the skills required to gain employment in either industry; you may be asked to substantiate).
* Temporary working visa holders are not eligible for this program.
Nil. Funding administered under the NSW Government's Smart & Skilled program has provided the opportunity for Tocal College to deliver fee-free accredited training and assessment to the cotton and grains sector for on-farm staff and industry professionals.
Want to find out about news, events, courses and publications?