AgSkilled supported training is available to those with a genuine interest in the targeted agricultural industries in NSW (cotton, grains, rice, horticulture and viticulture). This includes producers, farm staff, contractors, jobseekers and industry professionals.
- be at least 15 years old and no longer at school
- live in NSW, or their primary workplace i.e. office building be located in NSW*
(If you live, and your primary workplace is in another state, but you service NSW, you are not eligible)
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen
- have a genuine interest in the targeted NSW industries of horticulture, viticulture, rice, cotton and grains (a genuine interest includes those seeking to attain the skills required to gain employment in either industry; you may be asked to substantiate).
* Temporary working visa holders are not eligible for this program.
Nil. Funding administered under the NSW Government's Smart & Skilled program has provided the opportunity for Tocal College to deliver fee-free accredited training and assessment to the horticulture, viticulture, rice, cotton and grains sectors for on-farm staff and industry professionals.
Want to find out about news, events, courses and publications?