Study full-time at Tocal
- Full-time coursesThe CB Alexander campus offers nationally accredited courses for school leavers
- Dairy TraineeshipsTrainees attend Tocal part-time while employed in rural industries and work towards a Certificate IV in Agriculture.
- Rural TraineeshipsTrainees attend Tocal part-time while employed in rural industries and work towards a Certificate IV in Agriculture.
- Beekeeping TraineeshipThe traineeship leads to a nationally accredited Certificate III in Beekeeping
- Degree programComplete a range of industry-based Diploma and Advanced Diploma units through Tocal College and be well on your way to a degree.
Pathway to a degree
- Diploma of AgricultureDesigned for practicing farmers and those wishing to enter the agricultural workforce at management level.
- Diploma of Conservation and Land ManagementFor landholders, bush regenerators and students of environmental management.
- Advanced Diploma of AgricultureFor farm owners, managers and employees to develop their higher level management skills.
- Skills recognition in agriculture and conservation and land managementTocal College offers skills recognition for farmers, land managers and agency staff.
Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV Training and AssessmentFor those interested in training and assessing accredited qualifications in the VET system.
Short courses (PROfarm courses)
A range of one, two and three day courses are held at Tocal each year. They are designed for professional and part-time farmers as well as new entrants to agriculture and those thinking of investing in agricultural land.
Production agriculture courses
Land management courses
Farm safety courses
For more information about short courses contact:Kim Griffiths
CB Alexander Campus, Tocal
Paterson NSW 2421
Phone: 1800 025 520 (international: 61-2-4939-8888)
Fax: 02 4938 5549 (international: 61-2-4938 5549)
More PROfarm courses are available through NSW Department of Primary Industries