Study full-time at Tocal
- Full-time coursesThe CB Alexander campus offers nationally accredited courses for school leavers
- Dairy TraineeshipsTrainees attend Tocal part-time while employed in rural industries and work towards a Certificate IV in Agriculture.
- Rural TraineeshipsTrainees attend Tocal part-time while employed in rural industries and work towards a Certificate IV in Agriculture.
- Beekeeping TraineeshipThe traineeship leads to a nationally accredited Certificate III in Beekeeping
- Degree programComplete a range of industry-based Diploma and Advanced Diploma units through Tocal College and be well on your way to a degree.
Pathway to a degree
- Tocal courses onlineA range of courses from short courses through to full qualifications are available online.
- Diploma of AgricultureDesigned for practicing farmers and those wishing to enter the agricultural workforce at management level.
- Diploma of Conservation and Land ManagementFor landholders, bush regenerators and students of environmental management.
- Advanced Diploma of Agribusiness ManagementFor farm owners, managers and employees to develop their higher level management skills.
- Skills recognition in agriculture and conservation and land managementTocal College offers skills recognition for farmers, land managers and agency staff.
Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV Training and AssessmentFor those interested in training and assessing accredited qualifications in the VET system.
Tocal Skills Training
A range of one, two and three day courses are held at Tocal each year. They are designed for professional and part-time farmers as well as new entrants to agriculture and those thinking of investing in agricultural land.
Production agriculture courses
Farm safety courses
Land management courses
Tocal Skills Training contact:Kim Griffiths
CB Alexander Campus, Tocal
Paterson NSW 2421
Phone: 1800 025 520 (international: 61-2-4939-8888)
Fax: 02 4938 5549 (international: 61-2-4938 5549)
Student policies:Student policy information
More Tocal Skills Training are available through NSW Department of Primary Industries