Tocal College operates within the NSW Department of Primary Industries (NSW DPI). Our social media channels are a way to share information about the activities of the College, and the work of NSW DPI and the wider Agricultural industries of NSW. On our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin pages you will find general information and updates, promotion of our education resources and events, job opportunities both within NSW DPI as well as the general farming community, as well as images and videos that that tell the stories of primary industries across NSW.
Please note that posts, and comments on posts, on our social media pages are not representative of the opinions of Tocal College or NSW DPI, nor do we confirm their accuracy. Please do your own due diligence when applying for a job, or acting on information shared or commented on these pages.
We encourage the expression of opinions and open discussion, but we do want people to act responsibly, treat each other respectfully and keep their contributions constructive.
We reserve the right to delete comments or block users who engage in a non-constructive manner.
Comments will be deleted if they:
- contain violent, obscene, profane, hateful, derogatory, illegal or racist comments, content, links or images or incite such comment or behaviour
- threaten or defame any person or organisation
- are solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any financial or commercial organisations
- consist of multiple, successive off-topic posts by a single user
- make false or misleading comments
- contain personal information about any other person
- are posted from fake accounts
- are in violation of Facebook’s terms and conditions
or any other inappropriate content or comments as determined by the page moderators.
Want to find out about news, events, courses and publications?