17 November, 2023
Interested in joining the Tocal Advisory Council?
Tocal is seeking new Advisory Council members
Tocal College is currently seeking expressions of interest for new members to join the Tocal Advisory Council. The Council provides advice and input on the College’s education programs, emerging industry needs and employment opportunities for graduates.
To be successful for the voluntary role you will:
- be passionate about agricultural education and training, and the future of agriculture
- have skills and experience in agriculture, land management or agribusiness
- have an interest in and/or a history of service in rural communities and industry
- be well connected to industry, allowing you to identify emerging issues and industry needs
- be available to participate in three meetings a year.
For further information see the Tocal College Advisory Council Terms of Reference and Operational Guidelines linked below. Please note, this role does not attract a sitting fee or payment, but reasonable travel costs are reimbursed. To be considered for this role, please submit a current resume and short statement (no more than two pages) on why you would like to join the Tocal Advisory Council. Expressions of Interest are to be emailed to email@example.com by the 20 December 2023
Want to find out about news, events, courses and publications?