About this course
Leading or developing collaborative teams doesn’t have to be like herding cats. It’s all about engagement: getting people to buy into the vision you have for the project. This is two days at Tocal that will help you get everyone on-board, and ensure they stay there.
The course aims to develop knowledge and skills in:
- managing stakeholder relationships during a project
- ensuring the timely and appropriate involvement of key individuals, organisations and groups throughout a project
- engaging the community to achieve long-term, sustainable outcomes.
At a glance:
|Course duration:||2 days|
|Start date:||Multiple intakes|
|Number of units:||1|
|Indicative fees:||$580 GST-free|
- Assist in identifying and addressing stakeholder interests
- Actively participate in stakeholder engagement
- Assist stakeholder communications
- Participants will work both individually and as a member of a team.
- Each participant will receive a comprehensive set of notes to assist facilitation.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
This course is mapped to the national unit of competency BSBPMG418 Apply project stakeholder engagement techniques.
Want to find out about news, events, courses and publications?