Industry Training Partners
Tocal College Governance and Standards Committee
This committee serves a formal decision-making role for the teaching programs at the College and its compliance with registration requirements as an RTO. This includes functions of managing and maintaining our scope of registration, ensuring validation of all training and assessment materials and employing quality trainers that meet the requirements of the Standards for RTOs. Members are:
- Darren Bayley, Chair and Principal
- James Hooke, Deputy Principal
- Julie White, Manager Education Delivery
- Vicki Magann, Team Leader Workforce Skills
- Sally Friis, Team Leader Industry Qualifications
- Michelle Smith, Team Leader Digital Delivery and Resources
- Naomi Rawle, Administrative Officer
- Karen Bufi, Administration Officer
- Georgina Evans, Senior Compliance & Quality Assurance Officer
- Simone McCarthy, RTO Data Quality Officer (acting)
A number of organisations and committees assist the College in its operation. It is through their feedback and guidance that the College remains abreast of emerging training needs and industry and community developments.
Tocal College Advisory Council
The Tocal College Advisory Council is appointed to provide advice and assistance to the operation of the College. In particular, it provides recommendations on the education policy and direction of the College, the scope and relevance of its programs, and the training needs of industry and the community.
Tocal Centre Management
Want to find out about news, events, courses and publications?