Train towards your future!
- Trainees get nationally accredited training and qualifications while being paid to work in the industry they love.
- Employers* receive government incentives while encouraging their workers to gain new skills and knowledge. *Eligibility rules apply.
Tocal College provides expert trainers with current industry knowledge. They operate out of campuses and regional offices based at NSW DPI Research Centres. The Paterson campus includes commercial farming operations in the Hunter Valley and offers a residential, block release program for trainees. Programs offered by Yanco campus and Trangie Agricultural Research Centre are flexible and include a mix of residential, on farm and online delivery options.
Tocal College offers traineeships in the following industries:
- Dairy TraineeshipsTrainees attend Tocal part-time while employed in rural industries and work towards a Certificate III or IV in Agriculture.
- Agricultural TraineeshipsTrainees attend Tocal part-time while employed in rural industries and work towards a Certificate III or IV in Agriculture.
- Beekeeping TraineeshipThe traineeship leads to a nationally accredited Certificate III in Beekeeping
|Certificate III in Agriculture|
|Certificate IV in Agriculture|
|Certificate III in Beekeeping|
Industry Traineeship Development Officer
Trangie Agricultural Research Centre