Women on Wheels is a week of training and personal development for women in the Riverina.
Choose from a range of Tocal Skills Training courses throughout the week to upskill yourself on the farm, and take part in morning yoga or walk, evening wellbeing sessions, plus fun and socialising. Accommodation is provided.
23-27 March 2020
Tocal College Yanco Campus,
2198 Irrigation Way, Yanco NSW 2703
- Operate Tractors 2 day course
- Operate Quad Bikes 1 day course
- Operate Side by Side Utility Vehicles 1 day course
- Forklift Training and Assessment 3 day course
- Two Wheeled Motor Bikes 1 day course
- Off-road Four Wheel Drive (4x4) 2 day course
- Wellbeing and education sessions evenings
Most of this training is fully funded through the SafeWork NSW Quad Bike Safety Improvement Program, the NSW Drought Assistance Package, or the NSW Government AgSkilled program for people who work in the cotton or grains industries.
The training is practical and hands on, designed to improve safety on farm.
Applications close 14 February 2020
Sharon Leach (Southern NSW)
Phone: 02 6951 2695