16 Oct 2021 9:00 am
The 42nd Annual Tocal Beekeepers Field Day will be held on Saturday 16th October, 2021.
Hear about the new publication from Tocal College, Products of the Hive.
Over 13 presenters confirmed including:
- Ashley Zamek - Hort innovation
- Jody Gerdts - Bee Scientifics
- Dan Cook - QUT
- Mel Parker - Beekeeper
- Dr Cooper Schouten - SCU, Bees for Sustainable Livelihoods - ACIAR
- Soumi Paul Mukopadhyay - NSW DPI
- Tobias Smith - Native bee expert
- Belinda O’Rourke - EMAI Disease Diagnostics
- Fiona Chambers - Wheen Bee Foundation
- Anneliese Austin SCU - Bees for Sustainable Livelihoods - ACIAR
Register on our Eventbrite page
For updates, follow us on Facebook at www.fb.me/TocalBees
Click here to download the exhibitor registration form.
Tocal College, 815 Tocal Road, Paterson
Want to find out about news, events, courses and publications?