A week of training and personal development for women.
Choose from a range of Tocal Skills Training courses to upskill yourself with your farming practices and knowledge. The training is practical and hands on, designed to improve safety on farm.
Training can be fully funded (to eligible participants) through NSW Government AgSkilled program or Skilling for Recovery
Yanco 15-19 August 2022
- Enter and work in confined spaces – 1 day course
- Work safely at heights – 1 day course
- SMARTtrain Chemical Application (level 3) – 2 day course
- Service and maintain small powered machines – 1 day course
- Machinery hygiene – 1 day course
- WHS for workers – 1 day course
- Drones in agriculture – 1 day course
Applications for funding close: Friday 8th July 2022
Tocal College Yanco Campus
2198 Irrigation Way
Yanco NSW 2703
What women said about Ladies on Land:
'[The trainers] were very helpful and made sure that each individual understood all the aspects of what was being taught. There is no judgement in the classes, and no question is thought to have been silly.'
Want to find out about news, events, courses and publications?