Diploma of Agriculture
The AHC50116 Diploma of Agriculture follows on from the Certificate IV in Agriculture and covers farm management, farm planning, marketing, cattle breeding and other units. The Diploma can provide substantial credit towards a university degree.
While studying the Certificate IV in Agriculture fulltime course it is possible to attempt the AHC50116 Diploma in Agriculture online. Resources are available to support Diploma studies, but in order to complete it within the same year, students must be disciplined and able to organise their own independent study. The Diploma is also available externally.
Information will be provided to full time students at the beginning of the Certificate IV course and before enrolment into the AHC50116 Diploma of Agriculture. For an indication of course content and fees, please refer to the Diploma in Agriculture online.
- Register to receive Tocal information by mail or email
- Download the course prospectus and Tocal College - Full time course descriptions
- Attend one of our open days
- Apply online or download an application form
- Check out our articulation arrangements (credit for study at Tocal) with Australian universities
- Contact us