After successful completion of the online modules, you can progress to the BELBER Biosecurity Response Leadership face-to-face workshop. This workshop covers the requirements for your jurisdiction and practical tasks to support your learning. Your final assessment tasks for the five (5) core units of competency will be undertaken during the workshop.
You may also complete elective units following this skill set (contact your trainer to organise this step).
Note: Please check with your jurisdiction training coordinator to make sure this course is available in your area.
Units of competency:
- PUAMAN002B Administer workgroup resources
- AHCWHS401 Maintain occupational health and safety (OHS) processes
- PSPGOV417A Identify and treat risks
- TLIG3002A Lead a work team or group
- PUAOPE015A Conduct briefings/debriefings