After successful completion of the online modules, you can progress to the WORKBER Working in a biosecurity emergency response face-to-face workshop. This workshop covers the requirements for your jurisdiction and practical tasks to support your learning. Your final assessment tasks for the five (5) core units of competency will be undertaken during the workshop.
Note: Please check with your jurisdiction training coordinator to make sure this course is available in your area.
Units of Competency:
- PUACOM001C Communicate in the workplace
- PUAOHS001C Follow defined occupational health and safety policies and procedures
- PUATEA001B Work in a team
- AHCBIO301A Work effectively in an emergency disease or pest plant response
- PUACOM003B Manage information