(CB Alexander Campus)
Tocal Agricultural Centre
Paterson NSW 2421
Ph: 02 4939 8819, 0410 650 346 or 1800 025 520
Ph: 02 6951 2627
M: 0458 081 200
(Trangie Agricultural Centre)
Ph: 02 6880 8023, 0438 700 143
Ph: 02 4939 8821, 0437 731 273
The best of both worlds!
- Trainees get nationally accredited training and qualifications while being paid to work in the industry they love.
- Employers* receive government incentives while encouraging their workers to gain new skills and knowledge. *Eligibility rules apply.
Rural Traineeships allow trainees to gain a national qualification at Certificate II, III or IV level while employed on farms around NSW. Tocal College provides trainers with current industry knowledge and the resources of its residential campus and commercial farming operations in the Hunter Valley.
Tocal College offers traineeships in the following industries:
- Dairy TraineeshipsTrainees attend Tocal part-time while employed in rural industries and work towards a Certificate IV in Agriculture.
- Rural TraineeshipsTrainees attend Tocal part-time while employed in rural industries and work towards a Certificate IV in Agriculture.
- Beekeeping TraineeshipThe traineeship leads to a nationally accredited Certificate III in Beekeeping
|Certificate III in Agriculture|
|Certificate IV in Agriculture|
|Certificate III in Beekeeping|