Tocal Agricultural Centre
Paterson NSW 2421
phone: 02 4939 8819, 0410 650 346 or 1800 025 520
The best of both worlds!
- Trainees get nationally accredited training and qualifications while being paid to work in the industry they love.
- Employers* receive government incentives while encouraging their workers to gain new skills and knowledge. *Eligibility rules apply.
Rural Traineeships allow trainees to gain a national qualification at Certificate II, III or IV level while employed on farms around NSW. Tocal College provides trainers with current industry knowledge and the resources of its residential campus and commercial farming operations in the Hunter Valley.
Tocal College offers traineeships in the following industries:
- Dairy TraineeshipsTrainees attend Tocal part-time while employed in rural industries and work towards a Certificate IV in Agriculture.
- Rural TraineeshipsTrainees attend Tocal part-time while employed in rural industries and work towards a Certificate IV in Agriculture.
- Beekeeping TraineeshipThe traineeship leads to a nationally accredited Certificate III in Beekeeping