Train towards your future!
- Trainees get nationally accredited training and qualifications while being paid to work in the industry they love.
- Employers* receive government incentives while encouraging their workers to gain new skills and knowledge. *Eligibility rules apply.
Tocal College provides trainers with current industry knowledge and the resources of its residential campus and commercial farming operations in the Hunter Valley. Training is delivered by industry specialists within commercial enterprises owned and run by Tocal.
Tocal College offers traineeships in the following industries:
- Dairy TraineeshipsTrainees attend Tocal part-time while employed in rural industries and work towards a Certificate III or IV in Agriculture.
- Agricultural TraineeshipsTrainees attend Tocal part-time while employed in rural industries and work towards a Certificate III or IV in Agriculture.
- Beekeeping TraineeshipThe traineeship leads to a nationally accredited Certificate III in Beekeeping
|Certificate III in Agriculture|
|Certificate IV in Agriculture|
|Certificate III in Beekeeping|
Trangie Agricultural Research Centre