College open days
Prospective students and their families are invited to visit the College during the school holidays.
Open days provide an ideal forum to visit the College and get a feel for what life as a student is really like.
During open days students get the opportunity to chat to teaching staff, receive an overview of courses, and take a tour of the College and its commercial farms.
2018 Open Days
- Friday 13 & 20 July
- Friday 5 & 12 October
General program for the day
- 10.00am - morning tea
- 10.30am - talk on courses and employment opportunities
- 12.00pm - lunch available ($10.00), please book.
- Please note: Payment for meals at the Dining Hall is currently CASH ONLY.
- We apologise but no EFTPOS facilities are available.
- 1.00pm - tour of College farms
- 2.30-3.00pm - conclusion
For more information and to make bookings for lunch please contact us on 1800 025 520 or 02 4939 8888, or email firstname.lastname@example.org