NSW Department of Primary Industries through its registered training provider Tocal College delivers online courses that have been primarily written and made available to Australian residents.
Any of the online courses are made available to international students on the following basis and with the understanding that:
- the subjects/courses are written for the Australian context and there is no ability to customise the courses for other countries
- there is no language or numeracy assistance for the courses
- for the Diploma of Agriculture course you must have access to a commercial farm and aerial images.
Tocal College welcomes enquiries from international students. For further assistance or to see if our courses are suitable for you, please contact the course coordinator relevant to the study area below.
- Tocal Skills Training short courses - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diploma program supervisor - Email: email@example.com
Prior to enrolling in a course or subject, please make contact with the course coordinator to confirm this will be a suitable course for you.